找回密碼
 註冊
查看: 39700|回復: 102
打印 上一主題 下一主題
收起左側

[MOD Pack] - Age Of Fantasy (新增與征服者入侵和騎士時代共存)

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 8-7-2010 05:54:25 | 只看該作者 |只看大圖 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 miracle_chan 於 11-11-2010 20:22 編輯

來源:http://aok.heavengames.com/cgi-b ... ,37989,0,0&st=0

介紹:

MOD 的主要目標是用於製作更佳質素的劇情,將劇情提升至另一個屠次,
MOD 新增了近七十多個個單位,當中包括大量的精細圖像的裝飾單位,
會動的瀑布火龍巫師,甚致山脈也有至少有10種不同的山脈,
參考以下圖片,圖片中顯示了小量新增的單位,相信令各位大開眼界!

說明:

此 MOD 與 騎士時代MOD 並不相同,騎士時代是將整個世紀帝國修改至適合用於隨機地圖
然而此 MOD 純粹針對於劇情制作上使用,因此騎士時代 與 本MOD並不能相提並論。

製作人員:

1. Agamemmnon
2. Ykkrosh
3. scenario_tc (aka. Trisolo)(劇情狂)
4. masterjoab
5. Oliver (aka. Romeo Dolorosa)

Agamemmnon 的話:
Yes guys, it is about time I brought this to light.

Well RPGary and perhaps a few others who were busy working out what I've been up to, well it's official. You are right. Or maybe almost right if you thought I was going to expand Rennaisance. But I actually decided to create my own expansion due to the fact that at the time I was still beginning to figure out how the code of the game in the empires_x1_p1.dat file is structured as well as learning from the tutorials provided by people like Oliver and scenario_tc. And so by the time, I familiarized myself more with this, I already had a few stuff placed into the game. And now it is too late to make amends by placing everything into Rennaisance, because it took me almost all of last month building up the expansion to its current state. Long hours of creating the right coding, compiling the code into the .dat, as well as compiling the new graphics into the game's graphic's.drs. Even ran into a few painful problems with GeniEd 1.0 that made me feel like my project was doomed, but I now have all that sorted out. And so now it is time to move on.

Anyway,

Here's the story behind my project. Just before my return to AoK in late September, I visited a place at a local university where they train students who want to become future game developers. At that time, they had an expo over there where students get to show off their completed game projects they made for their master degrees. After visiting that expo, I rediscovered my creative game developing passion, which in this case, is AoK modding. But knowing how far modding has gone since my absence, I felt the urge to create something greater than the traditional simple mod in which only the graphics are altered. And so before announcing my official return, I browsed the forums to check out how far modding has gone. And that's when I discovered Oliver's Rennaissance expansion. I took a look at his expansion and I was amazed at what this guy did. I wondered "how'd he do it?" "I want to make my own expansion?" "Could the work of scenario_tc(I knew about his work with Genie editing a few years earlier) have gone far enough so that it is possible to add stuff to the game?" I decided to start a thread in Modpack Discussion about Rennaisance and ModRocker replied to me telling me about all the neat things that can now be done to the game. I was so intrigued by this that I browsed the forums for tutorials on how this can be done. Once I found these tutorials, I started reading them. Then it hit me. The creative urge to be a game developer. I officially wanted to make my own expansion to the game using all the tutorials and tools provided for me; the GeniEd programs(particularly GeniEd 1 since you can add stuff to the game with it), graphics programs like Photoshop, and 3d Max, Mod Pack Studio, et cetera. I had a good feeling that the inner game workings were all my oyster once I use my knowledge of graphic editing and traditional modding plus the necesary knowledge of the game code and GeniEd 1 as well as a few other necessary skills all in tandem. Oh, the ambition...

資料夾說明:

以前我們放劇情都放在「Scenario」內, 但是為方便玩家,
屬於 Age of fantasy 的劇情請放於「ScenaAOF」中,
從此, 使用 Age of fantasy 開啟遊戲時只會讀取「ScenaAOF」中的劇情, 而不會讀取「Scenario」的劇情,
同時這不會影響多人連線遊戲。

Install Age of Fantasy.part1.rar

15.9 MB, 下載次數: 2665

Install Age of Fantasy.part2.rar

15.9 MB, 下載次數: 2311

Install Age of Fantasy.part3.rar

15.9 MB, 下載次數: 2190

Install Age of Fantasy.part4.rar